Thursday 2 April 2015

That's why mums go to Iceland - 01/04/2015

It wasn't even some kind of April fools joke, there really was an Iceland Gull at Taff Mead Embankment. An individual that had been down the Bay had made it's way up river, so on a quick detour on my normal route to work I popped by to see it for myself. Knowing it had been  there for a couple of days at the same time in the morning from the Glam forum, I took my chances. It almost instantly stood out to me in flight, the sun of the morning shining through it's wings in flight which made it look even whiter than it was, before it alighted on the railway bridge, not bothered at all by the industry going on behind it, with the erection of the new BBC building in the back ground. That makes 203 British Life List, and a new all-round tick before work set the day up nicely.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.